Oxide Expansion Project
A prefeasibiliy study (PFS) was completed and subsequently board approved in Q4 2017, to expand Tujuh Bukit oxide production from 4Mtpa to 8Mtpa.
All Oxide Expansion project works are currently underway with scope including the following:
- Upgrade the current ore process plant and agglomeration circuit from 4Mtpa (at -75mm ore crush size) to 8Mtpa (at -85mm ore crush size).
- Enlarge the heap leach pad footprint to increase ore capacity and stacking rate, with the current help leach pad expansion works for stage 1B and stage 2B. The ultimate completed heap leach pad design increases the overall pad footprint from 36 Mt to 50 Mt.
- Upgrade the ADR plant and ILS pumping facilities commensurate with the increased leach solution flow rates and gold production
- Construction of an Eastern Access Road that will decrease agglomerate haulage distances for the increased heap leach pad
- Increase camp size for a further 450 pesonnel.
Construction works are currently 40% complete with project works on budget, scheduled completion Q1 2019.back to top