In a public company, Corporate Secretary plays a crucial role in maintaining a positive image for the Company by managing effective communication programs between the Company and its stakeholders. The Corporate Secretary reports directly to the President Director.
In line with its duties, function and responsibilities, the Corporate Secretary undertakes several activities such as:
- Ensuring that the Company complies with the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG) and adhere to prevailing laws and regulations;
- Organizing the GMS of the Company;
- Managing information related to the Company’s business environment and establishing good relations with the capital market supporting institutions and the capital market regulator;
- Coordinating and administering the meetings of the Board of Commissioners, Directors and Committees of the Company;
- Maintaining effective communication to build the company’s corporate image;
- Facilitating relationship between Company or Management with stakeholder;
- Providing information to stakeholders concerning the condition of the Company. The Company has appointed Adi Adriansyah Sjoekri as Temporary Corporate Secretary through the appointment letter from the Board of Directors dated 13 December 2017. The appointment of the Corporate Secretary is in accordance with POJK No. 35/POJK.04/2014 dated 8 December 2014 on Corporate Secretary of Public Company.
Members of Corporate Secretary
Adi Adriansyah Sjoekri
Corporate SecretaryRead More